THOMSON RESEARCH ASSOCIATES / ULTRA-FRESH
Hall 3, Stand 535
Ultra-Fresh is a portfolio of antimicrobial treatments developed by Thomson Research Associates, Inc. with over 60 years of antimicrobial expertise. Today, our Ultra-Fresh technologies are used by hundreds of manufacturers in more than 50 countries.
Delivering lasting freshness & longer life to consumer & industrial products, Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatments can be used in virtually any end-use application. A few examples include textiles, plastics, coatings, foams & more.
Why Work with Us?
• Comprehensive in-the-field technical support
• Assistance with marketing claims
• International regulatory expertise & advice
• Ongoing QC at our state-of-the-art testing facility
• Presentations to third parties
• Products available around the world
• Use of our brands for your packaging & promotional material at no additional cost
Expert, thorough & timely technical service are key reasons manufacturers from around the world place their trust in Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial additives.
Products & Services
The incorporation of Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial additives during existing manufacturing processes offers enhanced performance and functionality of polyurethane foam products by providing protection from odors, staining and product degradation caused by the deleterious effects of bacteria, algae, mold and mildew.
The Benefits of Ultra-Fresh:
• Easily applied at the point of manufacture to become an integral feature of treated goods
• Prevents odors, staining and degradation caused by bacteria, mold & mildew
• Built-in and works continuously so products stay clean & fresh and protected
• Offers a competitive edge and an economical means of increasing value & performance
• Enhances product quality, avoiding costly recalls & product replacement due to microbial growth
• Extends the useful life of treated goods, promoting environmental responsibility
• Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial additives are BRP notified, EPA registered and Oeko-Tex listed.
• CertiPUR-US, EUROPUR and REACH compliant
PSE Europe Product Categories
- Raw materials and auxiliaries » Additives
- Additives » Biozides
- Services » Laboratory & testing
- Laboratory & testing » Others
Paul Milner, Sales Director Europe
Ultra-Fresh / Thomson Research Associates, Inc.
UK Business Address: 25, Sheridan Way, Pudsey, Leeds,
West Yorkshire LS28 9NU England
Head Office: 49 Gervais Drive, Toronto, Ontario, M3C 1Y9, Canada
Tel: +44 (0)7739 36124181
Fax: +44 (0)113 2557645